Hi, I’m Josh, the creator of Plugin Machine. Plugin Machine helps you start, develop and ship plugins. If you need more hands on help, with your plugin, here are some ways I or some trusted partners can help.
- Went to school for environmental studies and then got super into open source.
- WordPress contributor — contributor to WordPress core, speaker at 20+ WordPress events.
- 7 Years experience WordPress plugin and site developer.
- Co-founded a WordPress business CalderaWP — sold WordPress plugins and SAAS to customers and provided WordPress development, consulting and educational content to clients. Acquired by our favorite competitor.
Automated Testing Coaching
Many organizations want to adopt automated testing, but getting started can be intimidating. There are new skills to learn, workflows may need modified and your team will need to learn new skills.
- One hour Zoom with engineering leadership to discuss goals.
- Review of existing code.
- Work with your engineering team to develop a plan to progressively add testing to the codebase.
- Help setting up tests in your plugin for local development and CI.
- Monthly pair programming calls with engineering team to review tests and work on new tests.
Plugin And Site Code Reviews
Code reviews for existing WordPress plugins and sites. I will review your code for security, performance and maintainability. I will provide a written report on what’s good, what needs improved and recommend next steps.
- One hour introductory Zoom to discuss your project, pain points and goals.
- Review of your plugin or site
- Written report on findings and next steps.
- Two hour Zoom to discuss and review report.
If you need someone to help you develop the plugins you create with Plugin Machine, or need other WordPress development help, I recommend using Codeable to connect with a qualified developer. They vet experts and offer a money back guarantee.
- This page contains affiliate links. I may earn a fee if you sign up for these services.